Complete the updated mandatory safety training
3 August, 2021
As we return to campus, all UBC faculty and staff are reminded of the need to complete mandatory safety training.
As British Columbia proceeds to Step 3 of BC’s Restart plan, UBC has launched a new campus-specific COVID-19 training course. Whether you have previously completed safety training due to being on campus, or are planning your return, please ensure you complete this new online training.
The training modules have been updated based on the latest public health guidance and provide an overview of the following:
- UBC's Go Forward Plan and how it aligns with BC’s Restart plan
- The new approach to UBC-wide COVID-19 safety planning
- Planning for events and gatherings
- Alignment with sector guidelines
For further information visit:
UBC Vancouver: https://srs.ubc.ca/training/mandatory-training-for-all-ubc-workers/
UBC Okanagan: https://ok.ubc.ca/covid19/health-safety/
- Health, safety and wellbeing
- University news