Share a snapshot of your fall reflections by Oct. 4
21 September, 2021
The change in season gives many of us a reason to pause and reflect – whether it inspires an appreciation for fall colours, delicious food, time spent with friends and family, or simply the start of something new, we all bring our unique points of view. This fall, we want you to share a photo that captures what this season symbolizes for you.
What do you need to do?
- Complete this form and submit a photo that captures what the fall season means to you.
- Ensure your image is high resolution.
- Share relevant image credits.
- Write a caption that describes the photo.
- Submit your photo, image credits and caption via this form by Monday, October 4.
Image credits (left to right): Michael Podger, Alisa Anton and Tereza Hošková (Unsplash).
All photo submissions will be published on UBC Today.
- Our people